Re: TOS field

I am sorry that I did not make it clear, my question was related to 'ns'.

Please look at it from ns implementation point of view,

Is TOS (type of service) field defined in IP packet header by default in
ns?

In 'ns' Where is it defined and how can it be used, i.e. is there any
support for it in routers (classifiers or schedulers)?

Is there any code or documentation for 'ns' available for it or related
topic?

thanks

with Regards
Anurag,