Re: MIP / wireless integration

The next version of ns will be released in a near future, but we have
not fixed a date for it.  The new release will contain MIP and CMU
wireless, however, there will be no interaction between the two
modules, i.e., you cannot run mobile IP over the CMU code.

Nader

>>> "Janssen," == Janssen, S A <[email protected]> writes:

Janssen,> Hi, I'd like to know the following: - when will the next
Janssen,> version of ns be released?  - will it have MIP and CMU
Janssen,> wireless integrated?

Janssen,> thanks, Sjoerd Janssen