Http on FullTcp

Hi Haobo Yu!
Thank you very much for your replies at my questions.
Now I have another problem: I'm trying using FullTcp instead of
Tcp-oneway as transport layer for Http. I obtained a list of errors
like:
 "7.03183: FullTcpAgent::recv(_o49) too-big ACK (ack: 44, maxseq:1)" and
at the end of the list of errors:
 "Segmentation fault (core dumped)".
What does it means?
Which is the correct code I have to write in my script in order to use
FullTcp? I have just set the variable TRANSPORT_ writing:
"Http set TRANSPORT_ FullTcp"
and I have left the rest of the code as if I were using Tcp-oneway.
Please help me!!
Thank you in advance.
Bye Lara.                        [email protected]