Re: Problems with FTP maxpkts

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Cristiano Santoni wrote:

> Polly Huang <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > 	set ftp0 maxpkts 1
> >
> > looks like an otcl syntax error. Though extremely odd, I'd expect this
> > program to be interupted at 'set ftp0 maxpkts 1' or '$ftp0
> attach-agent
> > $tcp0'.
> >
> > You might want to try this instead:
> > $ftp0 set maxpkts_ 1
> >
> > Cheers,
> > -Polly
> >

> Using:
> 	$ftp0 set maxpkts 1

I agree this line shoudn't trigger syntax error, but not
	set ftp0 maxpkts 1
as described in your previous email.

After revisiting tcl/lib/ns-source.tcl, I found $ftp0 set maxpkts_ isn't
supported for Application/FTP anymore, unlike the previous version of FTP
agent -- Source/FTP.  Instead, Application/FTP uses
	$ftp0 producemore 1
for sending limited amount of packets.

-Polly