Re: Virtual memory exceeded in new

Hi,

In fact I had a similar problem, and I found out that there was no "free" for the RTP/RTCP packets. I solved it like this:

session-rtp.cc:
void RTPSession::recv(Packet* p, Handler*)
{
Packet::free(p);
}

void RTPSession::recv_ctrl(Packet* p)
{
 Packet::free(p);
}

It *greatly* improved performance and memory usage since then!
I imagine next release will fix this.

Lidia.