Re: ns-2.1b5

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999, Juana Elias Nakfour wrote:

> 	I've been reading the e-mails that have been going around, and I
> saw two e-mails concerning the new version of ns. One said that it will be
> out in the end of February and the other said it is still unknown. does
> anyone know the exact date?

(checks calendar. 1 March.) I vote for the latter for a new beta
release - unless you're running snapshots, when there's a new version
of ns every day.

> My current research includes running snoop.tcl. I just want to know if
> anyone was able to run it cause I am having a bit of trouble.  I did see
> the mail archive and it really doesn't explain a lot.

IIRC (and this is mentioned in the archive in a couple of places),
snoop's broken, is not currently maintained, time spent by someone to
fix it would be appreciated, pointers/help would be provided.

cheers,

L.