dropped packet in nam

Hi, everybody:

I wrote several scripts to generate some packet loss on different links
using SelectErrorModel and LossMonitor.  I got the following as part of the
result: (In this topology, I have 6 nodes)

rcvr 0 lost 55 pkt, rcv 72
rcvr 1 lost 78 pkt, rcv 73
rcvr 2 lost 32 pkt, rcv 49
rcvr 3 lost 7 pkt, rcv 18
rcvr 4 lost 7 pkt, rcv 48
rcvr 5 lost 14 pkt, rcv 38

Right now, I am using nam-1.0a7 and from the nam documentation I got, it
seems that "dropped packet can be shown as a rotating squares and disappear
at the end of the screen". But I didn't see any such rotating packet during
the animation. So, my question is : Is that possible to  visualize the loss
of packet in nam and How?

I would very appreciate for the help of anyone who know this.

Cheers,

Sarah

  Sarah Xiaohui Liu, 613-765-3203                        o__     o~__
  Email: [email protected]                  _,>/_   _,>/_
            [email protected]                     (*)   (*) (*)   (*)
  Mail Stop: 0C32, Nortel Networks Corp.