Re: dropped packet in nam

If packets are dropped from queues, it's automatically written to nam
trace if you do namtrace-all{}. But if you use error models to drop
packets you have to add those packets to nam traces yourself. All those
error models have a OTcl method drop-target{} to allow you put a drop
trace object there:

# Assume you want to monitor loss at an error model $em on a simplex link (n1, n2)
$em drop-target [$ns create-trace Drop [$ns get-nam-traceall] $n1 $n2 "nam"]

Do this in your sim script after you've called namtrace-all{} and it'll
add a trace line for each dropped packet there.

- Haobo