[ns] Adding new protocols..

Hello !

I am a french national studying in the second year at the University of
Technology in Strasbourg, in Computer Sciences, and study ns as part of a
final project.

I tried to implement new protocols (ie. ping), as described in the tutorial
.. but it doesn't work .. :( It compils, but nothing is sent .. i think it
is a matter of the inheritance of the classes used by ns ..

Has anyone ever tried to implement new protocols ?

Ooops, I don't have my sources .. i will send them tomorow ;)

Thanks in advance

-----
Etienne