Metricom's Ricochet Modem: link delay/bandwidth capabilities ?

Hello,

I would like to do some simulations in which some of the links are Metricom's Ricochet,
and I was wondering what would be a reasonable estimation for the link delays
and bandwidth capabilities of this modem (and if there are predictions/info
for the next generation Ricochet modem).
Unfortunately I don't have a Ricochet modem to test it, so I was wondering if
you could give me some references.

I saw that in the ns-2 simulator, you have the following setup (for the MAC layer)
<bandwidth_ 100Kb delay_ 10ms tx_rx_ 11.125ms rx_tx_ 13.25ms rx_rx_ 10.5625
backoffBase_ 20ms hlen_ 16>.
However, in some other papers, they mention different numbers for link delays and bw for the Ricochet
modem, (e.g.,, an "actual" estimation of the roundtrip delay to be around 325ms).

I understand that it is difficult to capture the wireless connection, since there are
all these different parameters and conditions that could affect the performance, but if we simulate
the connection of a Ricochet user as a *point-to-point link*,
would it be reasonable to use for bandwidth=100Kb and link delay 100ms ?

Thanks for your consideration,
Maria