icmp messages

Folks-

I am stumped.  I want to generate an ICMP-like source quesnch
message in ns, somehow.  But, I want there to be some sort of
interaction with a queue.  Basically, what I want is when a bunch of
conditions happen in the queueing routines I generate an SQ in the
opposite direction (back to the sender).  However, from poking at
the code for awhile, it would seem that it is very difficult to
generate a new segment that is going in the opposite direction in
the queueing routines.  Is that true?  Am I missing something?  Does
anyone have a suggestion for a way to do this?

Any help/pointers would be appreciated.

allman

---
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/