a problem in building ns-2.1b4

Dear all,

I had a problem in building ns-2.1b4 on Sun Ultra 30, Solaris 2.6.

First I downloaded all-in-once *.tar.gz file and unpacked them under my
home directory.  Then I successfully "make" under TclCL directory.  I
also successfully "configure" under ns directory.  But "make" (ns)
failed.

The last part of the message is as follows:

 webcache/tcpapp.o webcache/http-aux.o lanRouter.o tfcc.o filter.o
gen/version.o gen/ns_tcl.o  win32.o -R../tclcl -L../tclcl -ltclcl
-R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lotcl -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -ltk -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -ltcl -lXext
-lX11 -lsocket -lnsl -ldl -ldl -lm -ldl
Tcl_DeleteCommandFromToken          /usr/local/lib/libotcl.so
Tcl_CreateNamespace                 /usr/local/lib/libotcl.so
Tcl_GetStringFromObj                /usr/local/lib/libotcl.so
Tcl_AddObjErrorInfo                 /usr/local/lib/libotcl.so
Tcl_GetStringResult                 replicator.o
TclFreeObj                          /usr/local/lib/libotcl.so
Tcl_ProcObjCmd                      /usr/local/lib/libotcl.so
Tcl_FindCommand                     /usr/local/lib/libotcl.so
Tcl_NewStringObj                    /usr/local/lib/libotcl.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ns
make: *** [ns] Error 1