Two State Markov Model in ns-v2.1b4a

I've been trying to use the ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov or
ErrorModel/TwoState with no success in either.

I've been using the following script:

#Create and attach a loss model to the link
set myrates [list 40ms 0.4ms]
set mytrans [list 1.0 1.0]
set myeu time
set em [new ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov $myrates $myeu $mytrans] #<---
set tr [$ns create-trace Loss $f $n0 $n1]
$em drop-target $tr
$ns lossmodel $em $n0 $n1

I'm not sure if there is some novice error there in the script, since I am
infact a novice with ns and its scripting language, but I don't think
there is. In fact, I noticed that the parameters passed in the transition
vector are not used by ns.

Also, using ErrorModel/TwoState creates a segmentation fault. (for
example: set em [new ErrorModel/TwoState 0.8 0.2] instead of the above
line).

Will appreciate if anyone knows how to use multiple state models in ns to
give me a hint.

Thanks in Advance.

Al-hussein A. Abou-zeid
University of Washington, Seattle