nam no-display

Hi, Haobo and Steven:

I saw the emails that concerns nam no-display, but I can't find the original
problem describing email that Steven sent. I just wonder what the problem is
like and what may cause the nam no-display. Because right now, I met a
similar problem in my machine. Yesterday, before I left the office, the nam
was working fine. Today, I logged in the computer and tried to run some
test-suites, the ns is working fine. But when I ran the nam file, nothing
showed up. It seems strange. Since all the test suites that work fine and
can pop up the nam window with the packet flowing. Right now, I haven't find
the cause of it. I don't know if it caused by the network connection or it
caused by the modification that I made into {ns-lib, ns-link}.tcl to make
the dropped packet visible in nam?  If you have any clue of cause and how to
solve it, please send me an email. Thanks  a lot for your help.

cheers,

Sarah

  Sarah Xiaohui Liu, 613-765-3203                        o__     o~__
  Email: [email protected]                  _,>/_   _,>/_
            [email protected]                     (*)   (*) (*)   (*)
  Mail Stop: 0C32, Nortel Networks Corp.