re: nam no-display

Hi, Haobo:

Thanks for the email. I have already found what causes the problem. My
colleague put too many kernel process running in the server, so that nam
can't find any port address to run the file. After we killed all the
processes, nam is working now. Also, following your suggestion, I modified
the file anim-ctrl.tcl to fix the bug. Now it's working fine.  Thanks for
help.

Have a nice weekend.

Sarah

  Sarah Xiaohui Liu, 613-765-3203                        o__     o~__
  Email: [email protected]                  _,>/_   _,>/_
            [email protected]                     (*)   (*) (*)   (*)
  Mail Stop: 0C32, Nortel Networks Corp.