Re: nam bug when using random loss modules

I think it should have been fixed in the current nam (and ns) snapshot.
Previously Simulator::lossmodel and SimpleLink::errormodule does not
generate any nam traces. You can manually add drop traces of error models,
however, nam does not show that correctly because of abnormal the
enqueue/drop order.

There are two solutions. First, if you are using ns snapshot you can use
Simulator::link-lossmodel to install the error model (which installs
an error model after the queue in a simple link), which allow any nam to
view the trace correctly. Second, if you still prefer installing an error
model before the queue in a simple link, you can download the current nam
snapshot, which contains a fix for that.

- Haobo