Re: nam bug when using random loss modules

> Could you please explain what is the "snapshot". I checked for it on the
> ns homepage, but I couldn't find a mention of a snapshot.

They are daily extracted from the cvs repository of ns and nam. Available
at http://mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/vint/, look for *-current.tar.gz.

> I would like to install the error model after the queue using lossmodel.
> Could you confirm that this Simulator::lossmodel would work for a duplex
> link?

Yes it works. You can find more information in the Error models section in
the most current nsdoc
(http://mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-documentation.html).

- Haobo