RE: ns not working after recompiling, tclsh8.0 not found

Hi Anurag,

I received the same error before.  What I did was to add in the path of
tclsh8.0 (../tclbox/bin/tclsh8.0 if you are using ns-allinone) in
..../ns-2/Makefile line 41 TCLSH = tclsh8.0

>From my understanding if you changed something in .../ns-2/tcl/lib/,
tclsh8.0 would be invoked.  It is used to generate the file ns_tcl.cc in
..../ns-2/gen/ .   If tclsh8.0 was not found, the ns_tcl.cc generated would
not be correct.  But since ns_tcl.cc and ns_tcl.o already exist and nothing
else in .../ns-2/tcl/lib has changed, that's why your second compile did not
give any error.  So, you have to remove ns_tcl.cc and ns_tcl.o before you
type "make" again.

Hope this helps.

Fion