Re: Two TBFs in succession..

It should not do what you want. I copied the code from ns-lib.tcl and
ns-agent.tcl:

Simulator instproc attach-tbf-agent { node agent tbf } {
	$node attach $agent
	$agent attach-tbf $tbf
}

Agent instproc attach-tbf { tbf } {
	$tbf target [$self target]
	$self target $tbf

}

So in your code, the first tbf will be replaced by the second
one. But I guess you can do it in this way. Not test yet.

Add one instproc to TBF(it is as same as for Agent):

TBF instproc attach-tbf { tbf } {
        $tbf target [$self target]
        $self target $tbf

}