Re: detailedDM doesn't work

Sarah,

This time round, you got different error message than the previous one.
As I said before, detailDM.tcl seems broken and not longer supported (ns
developers can further confirm the claim). I am not sure you really want
to get into detailDM and make changes. But if you'd like to do so, then
run it and see what error message it gave each time, and fix every error
error message until the code can run successfully. (e.g. the get-oif
method is obviously outdated, check ns-mcast.tcl, it defines various
methods shared by all mutlicast protocol.) for the below problem, I make a
guess, you  probably should change Node::get-oif {} to
Node::get-all-oifs{}, because this seems a improved version of get-oif{}
and is currently defined in ns-mcast.tcl.

Again, check out ns-mcast.tcl,  see what is already defined and what else
that haven't been defined such that you need to dfine them separately in
detainDM.tcl to make the complete code work for you.

Hope it helps,

shuqian