Re: about TBF(Token Bucket Filter)

HI Zhen,

Did u consider the two token rate tbf (as defined in )

ftp://lohi.eng.telia.fi/tmp/draft-heinanen-diffserv-trtcm-00.txt

It is simple...

Just put two tbfs in succession::

Pkt flow----> TBF1 ----> TBF2---->Pkt Flow

TBF1 parameters: rate = average rate of the flow= token rate
TBF2 parameters: rate = peak rate of the flow= token rate

The bucket depths are left to your choice...

Will this work for u?? Just thought I should tell you..

Arni