Re: command function

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Chadi M. BARAKAT wrote:

: Hello,
:
: I added a command function to Queue object. But when invoking one of the
: functions I put in command, my call goes to the command function of the
: class Connector. How to direct it to the Queue object??

do you have a reference to the queue object?

example:
set queue [[$ns link $node1 $node2] queue]

then you can send the command `cmd' to the queue:
$queue cmd

hope this helps,
chris

  Christof Brandauer                        [email protected]
  Student of Applied Informatics
  Department of Computer Science, University of Salzburg, Austria