Re: command function

I used the same code but it doesn't work. In fact, in the Docs, the
class Queue has a command function but in the code it doesn't. What I
did is put my new functions in the "command" function of the class of
the queue type I used (Drop-Tail). Here, I will be needed to add my new
functions to the class of every queue type I use instead of adding them
once to the parent class Queue.

Is there any configuration file to be changed in order to add a command
function to an existing class as the Queue class?

Thanks

Chadi
--
                    **  Chadi Mohamad BARAKAT  **