Re: Nam 1.0a6 problem

Denny,

Usually, you should not have this problem if you are using the
`allinone' version.  However, the new release was announced two days
ago.  Maybe it is the best time to start using the new version rather
than trying to fix the old one.  Presumably, the new version should
not have that problem.

Nader

>>> "Denny" == Denny Lee <[email protected]> writes:

Denny> Hello, I am new to ns and Nam.  I got ns to work on my Redhat
Denny> 5.2 system, however, I keep getting the following error when I
Denny> try using nam: /usr/ns-allinone-2.1b4a/nam-1.0a6: error in
Denny> loading shared libraries /usr/lib/libtcl8.0.so: undefined
Denny> symbol: stat

Denny> I tried downloading a new version of nam at the web but I am
Denny> still getting the same error.  What can I do to fix this?
Denny> Thanks.

Denny> -----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
Denny> http://www.dejanews.com/ Easy access to 50,000+ discussion
Denny> forums