Re: Nam 1.0a6 problem

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:46:10 PST, Haobo Yu wrote:
>The mostly likely course is that the libtcl nam was linked to is different
>from /usr/lib/libtcl8.0.so. Since you are using ns-allinone, nam should
>use the tcl8.0.4 in the package instead of something in /usr/lib?

I believe this ``/usr/lib/libtcl8.0.so: undefined symbol: stat'' is a
Redhat specific problem.  I had the same thing with binaries built
under redhat 5.1 and run under 5.2.  You should check that your ns is
built against your current libtcl and that your libtcl was built
against your current libc (i.e., make sure you have the up-to-date
RPMs for tcl).

   -John Heidemann