Re: virtual Lan with hierarchical routing

Hmm.  It seems that hierarchical routing is still undocumented...

Basically it's using hierarchical addressing (nodes have addresses
like 1.2.3).  It's expected to work faster for large topologies.  This
is pretty much orthogonal to dynamic routing.

1.  You don't have to use it.  The default flat routing gives you
    better routes and is also faster for smaller topologies.

2.  See tcl/ex/hier-rtg-*.tcl for examples and also
    tcl/test/test-suite-hier-routing.tcl.