Re: problem with sgb2ns and mcast5.tcl

Hello Yuri,
	Yet, the init method of The Class McastProtocol needs two arguments. Here is a part of the file ~/tcl/mcast/McastProto.tcl:

Class McastProtocol

McastProtocol instproc init {sim node} {
        $self next
        $self instvar ns_ node_ status_ type_ id_
        set ns_   $sim
        set node_ $node
        set status_ "down"
        set type_   [$self info class]