build two vesions of ns

Hi, everyone:

I just wonder if it is possible to set up two versions of ns in one machine(
we could connect to two servers.) such as ns-2.0 and ns-2.1.  Since we would
like to run some old codes that are not workable in the new versions. Did
anyone try it or have some experience on that. I would very appreciate your
expertise on the ns build.

By the way, if it is possible, could anyone tell me the software components
that is used in ns-2.0 or ns-2.0a3 such as the vesion of otcl, tclcl, nam.
Hope my idea of having two versions is not absurd.

cheers,

Sarah

  Sarah Xiaohui Liu, 613-765-3203                        o__     o~__
  Email: [email protected]                  _,>/_   _,>/_
            [email protected]                     (*)   (*) (*)   (*)
  Mail Stop: 0C32, Nortel Networks Corp.