mobility model

Hi,

does anyone have any information for me regarding mobility models?. I'd like
to use it in NS. I've looked at the CMU extensions but I got the idea that
the ad-hockey tool can be used to generate a trace file from a path I can
set up manually. What I'm looking for is some kind of model in which the
mobiles move at random, according to a Markov model, ...., whatever there
is.
I've seen SUN's mobility model too but it doesn't seem to be based on actual
traffic. The best would be some kind of model created from data that has
been obtained from actual traffic.

Thanks in advance, Sjoerd Janssen