Weird behaviour

Hello. There is something weird happening with my code.

I am using NS, and while this question probably isn't strictly NS, I
thought I would ask you folks if you had any help.

I implemented an Agent that has C++-only variables, i.e., I don't need to
bind them to anything in OTCL. What happens is that I can't change the
values of these variables! They are defined in a derivative of the Agent
class, and in class functions, whenever I try to change one, it remains 0.

For example, I would write:

last_send = 1000;
printf("last Send = %d\n", last_send);

and it would show the value of last_send to be 0 still!
This is probably due to something silly that I'm doing, but if anyone has
any idears, it'd be appreciated. Thanks.

	Christopher Smith - [email protected]
	http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~clsmith/