Re: Queue monitor ( qtrace parameter )

Pissens Stephane wrote:

> Hello ,
> i've tried to create some queue monitor on a link :
>
> $ns duplex-link $n1 $n2 34Mb 2.5ms DropTail
> set mon [$ns queue-monitor $n1 $n2]
>
> but NS asked me for a qtrace paramater ( for the function queue-monitor
> ).
> What's this qtrace parameter i must give to this function ?
>
> Thanks for help

	Hello,

	I had the same problem some days ago and after an unsucceded search for
that parameter, I finally solve the problem as follows:

	$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 34Mb 2.5ms DropTail
	set mylink [$ns link $n0 $n1]
	set myqueue [$mylink queue]
	set mymonitor [$ns monitor-queue $n0 $n1 $myqueue]

	Hope i've helped you!

	Bye!