Ip agent, and access to packets

Hello;

  I was trying to create an IP agent using the comman
.. Agent/IP but it is not working .. I want to creat a agent that sends
IP packets to a router. I also want to be able to access the packets
header to edit the data.. I tried to search for answers in the
ns-documentation but couldn't find it. If somone knows the answers or a
place where I can get them with examples please tell me.I am using
NS-ALLINONE-2.1b5 and I am a new user of NS.

Thank you .