Xgraph

Hello ,

my question is'nt about NS but Xgraph ( or gnuplot ) ...
I've made a simulation with NS and i've got Xgraph trace files .
Can somebody tell me how to export these Xgraph graphics in graphic
files ( to include in a document ) with full colors ? ( or tell me which
plotting program i must use )
I've tried with Tgif but my graphics had only one color ( i'm doing
per-flow monitoring , so one color isn't really good ).
I think it's impossible to export graphic files with gnuplot .

Thanks for help ,