Re: Xgraph

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Pissens Stephane wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> my question is'nt about NS but Xgraph ( or gnuplot ) ...
> I've made a simulation with NS and i've got Xgraph trace files .
> Can somebody tell me how to export these Xgraph graphics in graphic
> files ( to include in a document ) with full colors ? ( or tell me which
> plotting program i must use )
> I've tried with Tgif but my graphics had only one color ( i'm doing
> per-flow monitoring , so one color isn't really good ).
> I think it's impossible to export graphic files with gnuplot .
>
> Thanks for help ,

Hello,

If you use NS aunder unix, then you can use xview, which is a graphical
program. With this program you can scan (grab) any active window and save it
for
example in gif format.

 *    Gyula Bodog                                      *
 *     e-mail: [email protected]              *
 *     tel.: (06 1) 3-691-839                          *
 *     Student at Technical University of Budapest     *