Mac802.11 fetching packets from IFQ?

Hi!

I have a question about the code for 802.11 from CMU:

The documentation for the CMU extensions it says: "The Mac object takes
packets from the head of the interface queue and send them to the NetIf when
appropriate.".

I haven't found the place where the packet is fetch from the interface queue and
I would be grateful if someone could tell me in which function or file to look.

When looking at the code I haven't found any reference to the interface queue
in the mac802.11 object which seems a bit weird. Can someone tell me how the
fetching is supposed to be done?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards, Henrik Eriksson