Re: Multicast with BST : where is in source ?

Hi Luca,

	You will find BST.tcl in the file :
http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/dist/vint/ns-src-current.tar.gz
in the file ns-2.1b6-current/tcl/mcast/BST.tcl.

Hope this helps.

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums