Core

Hi all,
	I am a student working in a project about multicast routing protocols
and I have simulated a network using CBT implementation in NS.
	My question is if anybody could tell me how the Core is chosen (by
default) in a network.
	 Is it independent of the group members?
	I look forward to hearing from you soon,
	Thanks in advanced.
--

 Mailto:[email protected]  Tel +33 (0) 4 76 61 52 16
						+33 (0) 4 76 59 98 96