Re: On-Off flows

This is quite wierd... the same thing happened to me when I was trying to
simulate On-off flows too. (more or less 100/300 ms On/Off times).

Oddly enough, the problem showed up at around 250 seconds of simulated time in
my case as well. No hint as to what might be the cause, though. By the way, the
final output of the simulation was plainly wrong...

Claudio Casetti

--
   |      If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.       |