What can target do?!

Hi,

 I am a new user to ns, so I am trying to read through the ns documentation to get a insight of what ns can offer.  At the moment, I am stuck with some ns code.

I am reading the section Library supports and example in the chapter of Trace and Monitoring support....  There is some OTcl about the trace method.....  In there, they use the method target

Eg,  $drqT_ target [$drophead_ target]

I have been reading the documentation for quite a long time, so I think I possibly missed out the description of the target method somewhere (reson == too tired), so if anyone could help in explaining how target works or ref me to any part of the documentation is appreciated!!!  ^o^

I am also trying to do Priority queueing and create Routing table manually since I am investigation the possibility in adapting MPLS into ns......  Any pre-written PQ or ways in setting up Routing table manually??!?!?

Many Thanks!
--
Wei-Lung Wong.
Smart Network technology

This message may contain information proprietary to Nortel (Northern
Telecom) so any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of its
contents is strictly prohibited.