Re: Simulation of web trafic

> In HttpApp class, there is a clientpagepool attribut, this type of
> pagepool is the only one which can manage a set of pages, but when i
> declare a clientpagepool, the simulation doesn't work.

There is an example in the documentation illustrating how to set page
pools for HttpApp. I think that should work. That script is available
at tcl/ex/simple-webcache.tcl.

- Haobo

> Can someone hep me or give me a reference to documentation about that or
> where can i find examples about managing a lot of web pages.

If you want many web pages, one choice is to use trace-based page pools.
You can find an example as how to set such a page pool in the webcache
test suite: tcl/test/test-suite-webcache.tcl, in Test/Mcast-PBtr's
instproc set-pagepool{}.

- Haobo