Full TCP mechanism

Hi all,

We are using NS for couple of weeks and we have some questions at this
point.

My questions are:

1) When using FullTcp, is it implemented in a way that sending data from
receiver is possible. It seemed to us that only one is designed as a
sender, the other
(receiver) is only ACKing.

1) related to Q1, When using FullTcp, is it possible to send ack and
data together (piggyback) in one packet in the current release? or all
the ack packets contain only ack info not any data.

I looked at the source code and some test files and what I saw does not
give me a clear and consistent answers for my questions..

Thanks,

Gamze Tunali