Re: what's difference between from pieces and allinone

Hi Pang,

	To compile Ns you need to install different packages and their binaries (Tcl/Tk, Otcl, Tclcl). So, the differance between The all in one release and pices is :
- All in one : You have all packages needed to install NS. But you have also, extra-packages which are optional (nam, cweb, sgb, gt-itm, xgraph).

- From pieces : You have to download each packages needed for NS separately.

Well, even if the All-in-one release is a bit large, it is quiete easy to install NS with it.

Hope That hepls
Abdelhamid Joumdane
--

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----