Re: what's difference between from pieces and allinone

Hi Pang,

	While it seems incomplete, I don't think it is. And even if it's really incomplete, it doesn't affect on developpement. I think The difference in the size is caused by the compression. The more the size is big, the best is the compression. And it more efficient when most files are text files. Don't worry it will work.

Abdelhamid Joumdane
--

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums