Re: TCP parameter tracing

There are two ways. First, you can use the "trace" command of tcp agents
to write the changes to a particular file. Do a grep on "trace" on any TCP
test suites under tcl/test for examples.

Alternatively, you can use "Agent/TCP set nam_tracevar_ true" in the
beginning of your simulation, and use "trace" later. In this way, all
those variable traces are written to nam trace file and you can use
monitors in nam to view them during an animation. You can find an example
of this in tcl/ex/tcpecn.tcl.

- Haobo