questions about wireless sim

Hi everyone,

I have a few questions about wireless simulations.

> On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Juana Elias Nakfour wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> >       Can anyone please explain to me what this means when sending
> > packets from a wireless node to a wired node (using a similar file to
> > wired-cmu-wireless-sim.tcl):

1. can you tell me in which directory this file can be found?I'd like to do
some simulation from wireless to wired, but I can't make out of the test
scripts how to do this.

2. How can I trace the MAC?
I've tried by removing the comments out of ~tcl/lib/ns-mobilenode.tcl and
running
~tcl/ex/wireless-test.tcl, but this gave me an error message, probably
something being wrong with the $mac sendtarget command?

3. About the scen-3-test file:
Can you tell me what's the meaning of the three lines
$god_ set-dist 1 2 2
$god_ set-dist 0 2 3
$god_ set-dist 0 1 1
What's the meaning of "god", anyway?

Unfortunately I haven't found anything in the documentation about this. Is
there an updated version available?

I'd appreciate any hint very much.

Verena ([email protected])