Re: Error, scoreboard too large

Hello Al-hussein,

scoreboard is used in SACK, but not in other TCP such as Reno,
Newreno, ... etc. Source code of SACK is in tcp-sack1.cc (no .h file).
Source code of scoreboard is in scoreboard.h and scoreboard.cc. I
think you can find the error message in these file. Good luck. :)

AHAZ> Hi,

AHAZ> Does anybody know which file generates this message? This message appeered to
AHAZ> me when I used TCP/Sack1, but did not appear with Reno, Newreno, ...etc.?!

AHAZ> Thanks,

AHAZ> --Hussein

Best regards,
 Huang                            mailto:[email protected]