NS-2 on plataform Solaris for parallel computer

Excuse me,
I' m an italian socrates student (an informatic engineering), i'm
looking for NS-2 (network simulator 2) on solaris plataform for parallel
computer.
If exist, can you mail link for download program and user manual ?
All this is for thesis on european project for optical red (WAN).
I will compare simulation time between TeD y NS-2, why our red can
connect 10 millions of users with 10 Terabit/s.
We had see that TeD excute in 2 dias the model on parallel computer for
10 nodes.
The principal problem is that nodes will be 5 - 10 millions.

Thanks for all

Vincenzo Mazzotta

E-mail : [email protected]