NS2 Installation Problems

Hello,
I am having problmes intalling ns2b5 on Solaris 2.6

Here are the eror I am getting which are not deocumented.

Any CLues??

1)
Error Message:
Err"rng.cc", line 56: Error: Only one of a set of overloaded functions can be
"C" or "Pascal".
"rng.cc", line 58: Error: Only one of a set of overloaded functions can be "C"
or "Pascal".
2 Error(s) detected.
*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `rng.o'or Message:

Error seems to be here:
#if defined(sun)
extern "C" {                    // XXX Why not include config.h?
        int atoi(...);
        //      int gettimeofday(struct timeval*, struct timezone*);
        int gettimeofday(...); //fix to work on solaris as well
}
#endif

2)
Error Message:
"random.cc", line 49: Error: random() is expected to return a value.
1 Error(s) detected.
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `random.o'

Error seems to be here:
#ifndef linux
long
random()
{
        printf("random() called in ns.\nRandom is not portable, please use Rando
m::uniform() instead.\n");
        abort();
}
#endif