Re: please help: large topologies

Kamil,

It doesn't sound like addressing problem to me.  This is a run-time
error related to multicast.  Somehow it doesn't know anything about
the 'messages' variable when it receives a prune/graft/...

Here is how the recv instproc is defined in ns-mcast.tcl:

Agent/Mcast/Control instproc recv {type iface m} {
        Agent/Mcast/Control instvar messages
        eval $self recv2 $type $iface $messages($m)
        #unset messages($m)
}

Is it the same for you?

If it is, try uncommenting the #unset - line and see what happens
(you'll probably need to recompile after the change).

I'd be interested to know the solution to this problem.  Please email
to the list if you find it.

  -Yuri