Re: Tarball error in ns-wireless snapshot

Yes, it downloads correctly but you cannot unpack more than approx 11 Mb of
it... I have fetched it in 4 different ways (fetch, wget, netscape and lynx) and
I still can't unpack it.

Here's the output:

andree@proj4 ~ >gunzip ns-src-wireless-ver.tar.gz

gunzip: ns-src-wireless-ver.tar.gz: invalid compressed data--format violated
Exit 1

So we need a new tarball to download, please!

/Andree